So, launch the tool on your computer by double-clicking the ‘XiaoMiFlash.exe‘ executable. All thanks to Xiaomi Flash development and free distribution go to Xiaomi Inc. So taking the chance here to add sincere thanks, we could expect more stable and extended tool support in the times ahead. Xiaomi 13 is Powered by Qualcomm SM8550 Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 4nm 5G Latest Chipset (CPU). Xiaomi 13 come with 4500mAh non-removable battery and fast charging 67W. Xiaomi 13 runs MIUI 14 is based on Android 13 and packs 128GB, 256GB and 512GB of inbuilt storage and phone does not have dedicated SD card slot to extend device storage.
- Though I had to change slots because it wouldn’t boot.
- However, in the case of Xiaomi devices, you could easily flash the stock ROM https://research.narxoz.kz/upgrade-your-android-ledger-with-the-latest-2-1-0/ from the custom recovery itself.
- They are easy to install and have a simple user interface, making them accessible to all users regardless of their experience with Android.
- Most Android users would not even notice the difference between a device with a stock recovery system install and one with a custom recovery.
- Here is How To Install Stock ROM on your Xiaomi 11T Pro?
Download the suitable version based on the requirements and flash the Xiaomi Stock ROM Firmware or MIUI 9/MIUI 10/MIUI 11/MIUI 12 ROM on your Xiaomi Phone. So before moving to the process make a backup and try saving all the existing data. Now without any further ado, follow the instructions below.
- Works fine on xiaomi mi5 standard edition, thanks a bunch.
- Xiaomi 11i Hypercharge come with 4500mAh non-removable battery and fast charging 120W.
- Ultimately, the decision will depend on the individual user’s needs and preferences.
- They provide the latest ROMs based on the China ROM.
If you are ready now select “flash” and start process. You have successfully flashed a fastboot ROM on Xiaomi. Open the MIUI Downloader app, choose your device, choose the version and click “older versions”. Fastboot option will appear, select one and download. Once you’ve downloaded the fastboot ROM, move .tgz archive file downloaded on your internal storage to your computer and extract it. Now, you are ready for the installation, but before, ADB/Fastboot libraries must be installed on your device.
Read all flashing instructions before flashing the phone and Use latest Xiaomi Flash Tool. Do you own Xiaomi Smartphone or Tablet and looking for Xiaomi Stock Firmware? From this page you can download Xiaomi Firmware for all Xiaomi device models. To make your Xiaomi device run with no errors and avoid misbehaving, you need to make sure you have downloaded the correct firmware & ROM that meets exactly your model. If you are intrigued by the MIUI Downloader app, you can read up on it on How to download latest MIUI for your device content. If you own a Xiaomi device, there may come a time when you need to unbrick it and restore it to factory settings. This can be done by flashing the device with a stock ROM.